THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday

Got my exchange dresser today. Ashley gave me a hard time at first...but eventually they saw my point. I'm not one to back down when I know I'm right. Ever heard of the customer is always right? Well...Ashley's furniture...found out real quick that you don't make promises you can't keep. Anyway...I got a $100.00 gift certificate for my trouble and a new dresser..since the first one delivered was damaged and they tried to fix it...which they didn't!!! Tried to sneak it by me. NOT! I'm not idiot! So....I'm happy...and they are happy because I'm not going to slam Ashley's. I actually like a lot of their furniture and it is reasonably priced. Ever watch Clean HOUSE!!! They use Ashley's a lot!
So...went to Gymnastics today too and dressed Morgan the same as her friend Charlese. People were asking if they were twins? Are you kidding? I think they were just being nice. ;) Anyway...I asked if they gave private lessons at this age. Not like I want Morgan to be this famous gymnast. I was just thinking she would like more one on one attention from the coaches. I asked the owner of the facility and she kind of gave me a weird look. I felt like she thought I was one of those mothers that wants to push her kids to be the best...blah blah blah...I'm sure I turned bright red. Then I started stammering and tried to explain my thought process which made me even sound more stupid. Anyways...they don't do privates unless they are at the competitve age. Which she made me well aware of that my daughter is not at yet. DUH!!! I know that!!! Am I wrong to want my daughter to get one on one attention? Well...it's no big deal. My daughter is going to demand more attention from her coaches regardless if she is in a class with others or not.
So...I still feel like an idiot. I think in the future I'll just call them that way they don't know who I am!!! He He!! I'm so sneaky!
On another note...Garrett got no color changes yesterday in school.
Today we purchased the new Transformers movie and I'm about to put on a pot roast for dinner tonight. Hope it's done by 4:30....that is 3 hours??? Hmmmm....Maybe, Maybe not.

Gotta go...
Got lots of stuff to do.

1 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hey I don't think there's ANYTHING wrong w/asking for private lessons. What's wrong with wanting the best for your child and encouraging their talents. What would have happened if the gym told Nadia's or Mary Lou's parents that....Jerks. Oh well, blow it off. I say "go for the gold" chica.