THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Kindergarten on Parade






My son's class got to dress up today and parade through the halls of their elementary school. Here are some pictures from that.
Garrett was super happy that I was there. He always loves it when mom comes up to see him in class or has lunch with him. It's a big treat...because a lot of the other parents work and can't make it. It makes him feel special. It won't be long and he will be embarassed to even be seen with me. So...I'm gettin all the moments I can.
Hope you enjoy the pictures. I've added some others of Morgan in her Tinker Bell costume. We purchased this at Disney World. We took her to this place Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and she got to get her hair, make up and dress done. She chose Tinker Bell. Since this costume along with the make up and hair cost me oh...a pretty penny...she's wearing it again for Halloween. She actually had forgotten about it and wanted to be a cat. When I pulled it out...she was so excited!

1 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

so cute. Nasa would be proud, as would Disney