THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Updates






These are Garrett's Football pictures and of his team.
The other picture was us before church.
Don't we all look so happy. Well...they do. I'm the one behind the camera!!
So...I spoke to the Gym again where Morgan takes...and I'm going to just sign her up for another class. So, it will be 2 gym classes and 1 ballet class. Garrett is going to start taking Gymnastic starting Oct. 29th.
So...my new schedue.
Monday...Morgan's gym.
Tuesday...Morgan's gym
Wed....Garrett's gym
Thursday...Morgan's dance
Friday................I'M FREE..................
After speaking with the football coach's...they really want Garrett to come back again next year.
(I still haven't let the whole incident go yet...but I'm working on it)
So...talking with my husband we were thinking about putting Garrett in a Karate/Judo/Martial Arts class.
I'm a little scared. Only because I can see Garrett really hurting someone that is picking on him. Everyone I've spoken with swares they teach dicipline and self control and GL would never do that. Ummmm....I just keep thinking that there is always a first and my son woudl be the first to seriously hurt someone. I don't know. I know it's not like he would be a black belt in 3 weeks or anything...but you should see my son pretend he is a power ranger! And FYI...my son has never ever ever watched that show.

Well...That's it for now.

1 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

We too are considering putting Luke in karate or some form of martial arts.