THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

While I'm bloggin

Have you ever had a chance to sit back and watch your child or children play by themselves?
Well...while I'm blogging and talking to a friend on the IM, my daughter is playing by herself. She has what she calls her sticks and balls. (They are these awesome magnet sticks and metal balls and you can build stuff with them.)
But...do you think she is building towers??
Nope...She has all the ball by the front door in rows.
They are her children. And she is teaching them...diciplining them....giving them kisses and playing games with them.
I asked her...How many children do you have? She says. 5
And she said...they have all been bad. They are in time out.
I just love the way she sees the world. You can learn a lot about your child just by sitting and listening to them play.
Okay...now...one of the brothers just went to jail. ;) I wonder which brother she is speaking about...hers maybe???

Heather...I just realized that if I moved to McKinney...Morgan and Luke would be in the same grade!! Isn't that cool?

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Yeah, so when you movin'?

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CLOTHES DANA.