GL had a great day on the Soccer field. He played well. The camera's batteries needed charging...so I didn't have a camera this weekend. Garrett's hair was spikey and blue. He loves doing his hair.
Garrett did score 1 goal today. The other team was doing a throw in and he cut the ball off and caught it with his foot mid air and right into the goal it went...over everyone's head. yep...I about fell out of my seat and he was filled with delight as I'm sure you can imagine.
Last weekend is the last game.
GL has a swim party on Friday. WOW GL's first swim party.
I'm going to be there...so..it's not like he is going to a party without mom yet. But, he is turning down his best friends birthday party to go to the swim party.
Morgan did very well today to. I'm so proud of her. But, she is a bit sick. They always act better when they are sick.
Well...more pics later once the battery is all charge up.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
GL's Soccer game today
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment