THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Please pray

I normally don't ask for anyone to pray for me. But, now...I need your prayers.
I went to the doctor today with a terrific headache.
When I told him my symptoms and that nothing is getting rid of the pain.
They ordered a CAT scan.
My blood pressure was 160 over 110.
I asked him what he is looking for but he wouldn't tell me much.
He just wanted me to stay calm....and be optimistic.
I've been having a lot of different issues...blood presure is just one.
Another are small tremors...shakes...Not all the time...shortness of breath...again sometimes not all the time.
Restlessness and exhaustion for no apparent reason. No energy at all.
He gave me some water pills for the blood pressure and then told me to try Alieve for pain...and that seems to help the headache...but now I'm really sick at my stomach and my hands are shaking or really jerking.

Please pray that the CAT scan shows something non cancerous or something fixable or nothing at all.

I'm trying to be optimistic with all of this and not worry too much...but with two small ones and a husband that is never home. It's a bit hard.
Kirtus will be home in May..unless something happens.

Thank you...and I will keep you posted...with the results.

0 comments: