THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Parents vs the Kids

Yes, us parents played the kids today. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. Garrett thought it was so cool to see mom out there run her back end off!!! And yes I actually did. We had so much fun!!! Garrett said, he wants to do that again. yeah...maybe when mom looses about 50, 60 , 70 lbs...baby.
Garrett said, "Mom you are so good at Soccer!!" I had NO IDEA!
I told him that his mommy was quite the athlete (not a good speller) back in the day.
I didn't play soccer though until after I graduated from high school. Michael and I would play a lot of one on one and indoor soccer.
Anyway...glad to see him smile like that.
He had a great week last week at school...but sometimes I think he is a bit much for other kids and they pick on him. It is so hard to see how mean kids can be.
I guess I remember kids being mean but not in Kindergarten. I guess they all start early these days.
Well...that's all I have to report right now.

Have a great week!

0 comments: