THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Having Fun with Morgan

Well, we got loads of rain last night! Which means..I got no sleep.
I'm so terrified of Tornadoes that every time I hear thunder and lightening I freak a little.
I start looking at the windows upstairs...watching the clouds. Getting on my computer...watching doppler.
See, here in SA...there isn't really a Tornado warning system.
You know in Dallas Channel 8, Troy or the other channels are up till the strom passes and all threats are gone.
Not here. You are pretty much on your own.
I guess these idiots think they are immune to tornadoes or something.

Okay...on to my other story. This shows you how attentive I am. ;)
Morgan was playing in the play room...with the Red Little's Barn. And she starts screaming. I'm in the bedroom picking up and dusting when I hear this high pitched scream like she is either stuck ... or possibly fell down and got something jammed inside her. (mom's know the difference between different kinds of screams)
My heart about jumps out of my throat. I take off running to the play room...when i see her on the floor with this stupid barn.
I say...MORGAN...are you okay. Her screaming persists. I run over to her and tears are rolling down her face. I check her over...no pokey things jabbing in her gut, feet, face. No BLOOD gushing from any parts of eyes or ears or nose or ever mouth.
So, I asked her. What is wrong!!!?
She says the "Red GAY won't come out!!!" "The RED GAY WON'T COME OUT" For the life of me...I couldn't understand what she was saying. "red gay?" What the heck is RED GAY?
Ohhhhh.....it hits my brain with a sudden jolt. "THE RED GATE ON THE BARN!!"
I try not to giggle. She is so distraught over the "RED GAY" Hahaha

0 comments: