I took these pictures this morning before school.
GL has white donut stuff all over his fingers and mouth.
Oh..notcie the Ben Ten watch. He bought that with his own money.
He is so proud of himself.
Doing chores and getting Greens in school. Treating his sister nice and mommy nice and helping mommy by getting dressed in the morning with out me telling him.
I have a board and he gets a sticker for things like this. Each sticker = 25 cents.
The watch costed $20.00. So, as you can see he has been saving for quite some time.
He had 26.00 saved. And Morgan had $10.00 saved. She's still learning the value of a dollar.
Garrett's room is always clean with our new system..and I'm not the one cleaning it.
I don't buy anymore toys, except at X-mas...GL has to work for it to buy what he wants. He loves it and he is also learning how to count money...something his other classmates do not know how to do yet.
My week so far has been sort of crazy. My blood pressure went up to 155 over 118 today. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow. I've been ordered to bed rest.
Ever tried that with a 4 year old?
I'm trying but she just doesn't understand.
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Morgan and Garrett
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment