Well, I took my blood pressure medicine yesterday and headache alieve and was sort of out of it most of the day yesterday. This morning I feel so much better. I was able to actually get some sleep...except my son started vomitting last night. Uggg...but he finally stopped about midnight and I was able to finally fall asleep.
He seems to be doing better. Never had a fever so I'm hoping it was allergies or something he ate.
I'm still a little concerned about my blood pressure and the shakes...but this all could be related to blood pressure maybe.
This was the worst headache I have ever had...worse than the spinal headache I had after I had Morgan.
I'll keep you posted with how I'm doing. I'm going to try and fold clothes and hang them up today. I am so behind on housework.
Well...things seem to be looking up from here.
Thanks for any prayers given on my behalf yesterday.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
update from yesterday
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 5:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment